Registering a still birth or requesting a baby loss certificate

​​A stillbirth should be registered in the correct registration district within 12 months.

If the stillbirth took place in Halton please contact the Register Office, Runcorn Town Hall. Telephone 0151 907 8307.

For information regarding still births please visit: Register a stillbirth - GOV.UK (

For information regarding a baby loss certificate please visit: Request a baby loss certificate - GOV.UK (