Halton Residents’ Funeral
The Halton Residents’ Funeral is a fixed cost funeral product for cremation at Widnes Crematorium or burial at Runcorn or Widnes cemetery (or burial in an existing plot at Halton Cemetery). Any person who is a resident of Halton is able to purchase a Halton Residents’ Funeral either at the point of need or in advance. A cremation funeral purchased at the time of need costs only
£2004. A burial for one in an existing grave, prices start at
£1885.00 for a Borough resident, additional charges for two and three may be obtained from the Funeral Director.
The Halton Residents’ Funeral is like any other and includes:
- Collection of the deceased (within 25 miles)
- Dressing of the deceased. A viewing of deceased at Houghtons Chapel of Rest (during office hours)
- Provision of a coffin with handles and an engraved nameplate.
- The funeral directors professional fees for making all necessary arrangements for the funeral service including provision of all appropriate staff and facilities to ensure that the funeral service proceeds with dignity.
- Transportation of the deceased in a hearse from the funeral home to the funeral service and one following limousine.
- A funeral service of 30 minutes in Widnes Crematorium chapel or a graveside ceremony at Runcorn Cemetery.
- Cremation at Widnes Crematorium or burial at Runcorn, Widnes or Halton (in an existing family plot).
Interested, please contact:
Visit the website »
Houghton & Son
Unit 4, The Village Square, Castlefields
Houghtons Funeral Directors
2 Frederick Street
0151 345 6726