You must tell us about any changes that may affect your claim for Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction.
- Any of your children leave school, leave higher education or leave your property
- Anyone moves into or out of your home, including lodges and sub tenants
- Your income or the income of anyone living with you changes; including benefit changes
- Your capital or savings amount goes down or goes up
- You or anyone living with you becomes a student, goes on a Youth Training Scheme, goes into hospital or a nursing home, goes into prison, or changes leaves a job
- Your rent changes
- You move
- Your or your partner to be away from home for more than a month
- You or anyone living with you starts work
- You receive any decision from the Home Office
contact us to tell us about your changes.