Contact Us

Contact Centre


  • ​0303 333 4300 (open Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm) for general enquiries ​​​​
  • Adult Social Care enquiries please phone 0151 907 8306
  • Children Social Care enquiries please phone 0151 907 8305
  • Information on call costs is available from


Halton Direct Links (One Stop Shops)​

All non-English speaking customers who visit Halton Direct Link to find out about council services have a right to request an interpreter. Tell our staff on arrival at a Halton Direct Link that you need to use the interpreter service. The interpreters' service also includes translating text documents into the chosen language. Halton Direct Link provide hearing loops, making them accessible for the hard of hearing.

Main Council Offices:


The Council has a corporate complaints procedure , for general complaints against the council please contact us  or complete the corporate complaints form

A copy of the Councils Corporate Complaints Procedure Privacy Notice is available here . The Privacy Notice; explains how the personal data you provide when making a Corporate Complaint will be processed.

You can also complain about specific areas:

You can also report confidentially an offence (including fraud)