corporate plan has five strategic priorities for the borough which will help to build a better future for Halton.
- A Healthy Halton
- Environment and Regeneration in Halton
- Employment, Learning & Skills in Halton
- Children & Young People in Halton
- A Safer Halton
As well as the
corporate plan there are a number of other
policies and plans that will support how the Council delivers on our commitments
Halton will be a thriving and vibrant Borough where people can:
- Learn and develop their skills
- Enjoy a good quality of life with good health
- Benefit from a high quality, modern urban environment
- Have the opportunity for all to fulfil their potential
- Develop greater wealth and equality, sustained by a thriving business community
- Live in safer, stronger and more attractive neighbourhoods.
These will be delivered via the
Sustainable Community Strategy.