Our Exercise on Referral programme is aimed at people with long term conditions and offers you the chance to work with our Lifestyle Advisors to make long-term changes and improvements to your health through exercise.
The 12 week program is designed to improve your confidence and ability to exercise independently, while learning about managing your condition and hopefully improving symptoms.
Our Exercise on Referral scheme can help with a wide range of long term conditions, such as:
- Stress, anxiety and depression
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Osteoporosis and osteopenia
- Long Covid / post respiratory infection rehab
- Heart attack, angina, cardiovascular disease (CVD)
- Strokes and TIA (Transient ischaemic attack or ‘mini’ stroke)
- Pre and post cancer treatment rehab
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Diabetes Types 1 & 2
Speak to your GP or practice nurse about a referral or call us on 0300 029 0029 for more information.