Yellow lines

New parking restrictions can be requested by anyone but need the support of the Police and local ward councillors before the proposal can be progressed to advertisement. The process can often be lengthy due to statutory consultations involved.

The enforcement of parking restrictions is the responsibility of Cheshire Constabulary.

For further information on parking restrictions please contact Traffic Management

Drop Kerbs

  • To express an interest in requesting a drop kerb please complete the online form